ATKey Pro Features
- No More Password: Portable Fingerprint enabled USB dongle for Windows, Mac, Chromebook, and Linux, enjoying the passwordless login to Microsoft Azure AD or FIDO2 services.
- High Performance: The most compact with the best fingerprint user experience USB security key. FAR < 1/50,000, FRR <2%, and matching time <1 second.
- No additional application/driver required: With our patent “standalone enrollment,” you can register up to 10 fingerprints to the ATKey Pro much easier and faster than all the existing products.
- Fingerprint is your best password: With the built-in Egis fingerprint sensor, you can enjoy the risk-free login with something you have (ATKey Pro), something you know (Pin Code), and something you are (Fingerprint).
Most Compact Design with Superb Performance
- Highly Secure Design: Built upon the FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Certified Broadcom® BCM5810X microcontroller with SecureBoot & SecureXIP enabled. Store encrypted fingerprint templates inside the hardware chip, and cannot disclose outside the ATKey Pro.
- Best Fingerprint experience: Integrate with the Egis fingerprint sensor, so users only need a slight “touch” for fingerprint matching.
- Portable, Slim & Light: Both Type-A and Type-C are weight only 3.3g, and the size is only 15mm x 26.5mm x 8.3mm.
- Most Convenience Passwordless Login: Unlike most existing password management solutions where user credentials such as username and password are stored either in the web browser cache or on a remote server, AuthenTrend partners with Broadcom to introduce Bio-Safe which can securely store credentials within ATKey’s CV security chip. Credentials stored in the CV are encrypted and accessible only after a user successfully verifies their fingerprint through the authentication process